DEAR CUSTOMER, DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF ORDERS DURING THE EVENT, IF YOU NEED TO ORDER SEVERAL ITEMS, PLEASE PLACE THE ORDERS SEPARATELY, OTHERWISE THE SYSTEM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER.
Powered by breakthrough technology, including Max Impact, the??Titleist T-Series Irons??offer a combination of power, performance, playability and feel unlike anything Titleist has ever designed.?? Max Impact technology extends maximum speed across the entire face, while preserving superior sound and feel.?? A super thin face is backed by a unique polymer core to consistently provide greater distance with every swing. ????
With??T200 Irons,??players gain the distance they want, without sacrificing looks, feel, trajectory or stopping power.?? High-density tungsten weights placed in the heel and toe produce a low center of gravity for a higher launch and increased stability.?? The weight position is progressive as well, so that CG is optimal in every club, producing the preferred shot shape through the entire set.??
Titleist powers the T-Series irons with ascending mass technology shafts, which are lighter in the long irons for increased launch and speed, while short irons have heavier shafts for added control.
Titleist T200 Irons feature:
- Max Impact technology delivers maximum speed and distance across a forged SUP-10 L-Face insert
- High-density tungsten produces a low CG, higher launch and increased stability
- Progressive set design delivers optimal CG positioning for preferred shot shaping across the set
- Tour-inspired look and feel with a thinner topline
- Enhanced camber for improved turf interaction
- Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper AMT Black (mid launch, mid spin a? 95-116g (3g increment per club))
- Stock Graphite Shaft: MCA Tensei Blue AM2 (mid launch, mid spin a? 74-88g (2g increment per club))
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (white paint fill with black flat cap)
Buy Titleist T-Series T200 Irons